Basra is a beautiful city in Iraq to visit and spend your holidays. Some people find Basra quite strange, but those who are attracted to history will love visiting many different ruins near the Kuwait Border.
Places to Explore in Basra
* Erbil : This place is having its own kind of history which is around 7000 years old with a marvellous castle which is situated at the center of city. It is a beautiful monument to see in this place.
* Ur : The next place to visit is Ur, it is widely known for its epic floods, beautiful ruins of ancient era and much more. It is located in the southern part of Iraq with great tall buildings, high walls and staircases.
* Baghdad : It is one of the must visit place of Iraq which has also been affected by bomb blasts various time by the groups of insurgents.
Places to Stay
* Basra International Hotel : It is one of the best place to stay in Iraq with various facilities which are not provided by other hotels.
* Mnawi Basha Hotel : This is the another hotel which is present in our list which is a five-star hotel with great ratings and reviews.
* Castle Hotel : It is located in the Al Basrah which is just 12 km away from the famous Al Arab Zoo with the service of 24-hour front desk.
Places to Eat in Basra
* Hekaya Restaurant : It is a great place where you can find the best taste of food with lots of dishes.
* Mariam : It is a nice place with good food but some tourists might feel it a bit expensive apart from this the food is just awesome.
* Yassamin AL Sha : This restaurant is having great services and a Syrian style cafe with Italian and fast food dishes.